Booting from USB stik via CLI, possible?

So this is something I'm wondering. Is it possible to have a USB stick be booted from via the terminal? I checked efibootmgr and it has two entries so logially that'd mean I just go down three or four times in the boot menu and then go from there.

Or can I somehow tell the system to go and reboot and load the stick? if it helps it is a Ventoy stick which I'm trying to do this with though so I'm not sure how that affects things