Re: nvda2 speech and debian install error

Hello,

I'm not sure which version of the library is packaged by Debian, but if
it's compiled using mingw, you may also need to include a dependency lib
together with the controller, see the compilation section of the readme.

Also watch the terminal whether connection is received by the server,
plus the game you're trying to get working needs to be set to use NVDA,
most do so automatically I believe but some (like Swamp) require you to
select the synthesiser manually.

Best regards

Rastislav

Dňa 4. 5. 2024 o 15:46 Elias Ståhlberg napísal(a):