Re: nvda2 speech and debian install error

hi

The server starts, I move nvda2speechd32.dll to the game folder, rename it nvdaControllerClient32.dll so it replaces the existing dll file, but still the orca specified via speech-dispatcher does not speak, I use audiogame manager, could it affect this.

https://git.stormux.org/storm/audiogame-manager