Re: google removing basic html access, alternatives?

I'm not going to speculate.  I have never been a project manager so am not
qualified to speculate.  One person I know was a project manager and he
could do it but he isn't on this list.

-- Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that
order." Ed Howdershelt 1940.