Re: google removing basic html access, alternatives?

People with the money haven't put it out for a browser like that and won't
put the money out for a browser like that.  That's why it hasn't and won't
happen.  Putting a browser together like that would need a development
team and not only for the interface there's security considerations
requirements and patching that will have to happen into the future for any
such project.  That needs dollars or some other currency to attract and
pay development team and give them enough money that this new project
remains their only project for long enough to get the project to first
release.

-- Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that
order." Ed Howdershelt 1940.