Re: Orca not speaking on new Debian install.

You can get the uid of an account with sudo grep -i username /etc/passwd.
Fields are separated by colons and the third field will hava a number in
it and that number is the uid of the username you gave grep when checking
the /etc/passwd file.

-- Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that
order." Ed Howdershelt 1940.