Orca not speaking on new Debian install.

Okay, so I did a clean install of Debian Bulls Eye last night,
starting from just the base system with the standard system utils(12
was my only input at the install additional software step).

Everything is working fine in the console with espeakup, but I'm
having trouble getting Orca up and running. I installed orca, my
window manager of choice(flwm), xinit, xserver-xorg-core and the core
xorg input and video drivers, and made sure they were all upgraded to
the Bulls Eye Backports versions where available.

I tried running the script I've previously used for launching a stand
alone GUI application with Orca, using Firefox-ESR 102 to test.
Firefox starts as it creates a new Firefox profile in my home
directory and issuing a close window keyboard command spits me back to
the console, but if orca starts, it doesn't talk.

Redirecting stderr to a text file and cutting out the stuff that
always gets printed to stderr even when the script runs properly, I
have the following errors:

Missing chrome or resource URL: resource://gre/modules/UpdateListener.jsm
Missing chrome or resource URL: resource://gre/modules/UpdateListener.sys.mjs
Missing chrome or resource URL: resource://gre/modules/UpdateListener.jsm
Missing chrome or resource URL: resource://gre/modules/UpdateListener.sys.mjs

Anyone have any idea what went wrong?