Re: twitter alternatives for blind users

> On Jan 30, 2023, at 08:02, Kyle wrote:
>
> Not sure about Bonfire, but I know Pleroma runs its own Gitlab, so I find it absolutely awesome that I won't have to get an account on a Microsoft website to report such issues, unless Phoenix itself is hosted on Github or similar. ...

Both Elixir and Phoenix are hosted on GitHub.  If you have specific, detailed issues to report, these are the preferred places to do so:

https://github.com/elixir-lang/elixir/issues
https://github.com/phoenixframework/phoenix/issues

However, if you simply want to _discuss_ a11y issues you've discovered in Phoenix, you could start a topic on Elixir Forum. The Phoenix "chat/discussion" area (https://elixirforum.com/c/phoenix-forum/chat/30) might be a good place to do this.  FYI, Elixir Forum runs on Discourse (https://www.discourse.org).

- Rich Morin