Re: twitter alternatives for blind users

Not sure about Bonfire, but I know Pleroma runs its own Gitlab, so I find it absolutely awesome that I won't have to get an account on a Microsoft website to report such issues, unless Phoenix itself is hosted on Github or similar. I'm seriously considering trying to switch Talkabout off Friendica and onto one of these other platforms, possibly Pleroma since I've seen it in action and like it so far, although the last time I had a serious problem with Friendica, I was in fact able to just tag their support forum, which itself is a Friendica instance, and I find its a11y to be a cut above acceptable, even though it's probably not a major focus.

Since I switched off ISPConfig3 in favor of Hestia Control Panel, I find it easier to run more various web applications on my servers, as it uses Nginx reverse proxying to Apache by default, and I can just copy that and change it to reverse proxy to pretty much anything else very easily. So I will have little to no trouble getting any of these alternatives up and running, even on various domains other than Talkabout, just for the fun of it if not for production use.

~Kyle