re: twitter alternatives for blind users

oysttyer cannot authorize with twitter and I expect all other 3rd party
apps can't authorize either.  Got no reply from oysttyer on twitter so
downloaded the app and attempted an authorization and made no mistakes in
entering the authorization url either.
For those predominately using console when you have to use a g.u.i.
browser to do stuff on the web a way I found around that was to put a line
like firefox followed by a space and the offending url in a file called
surf.  Then I made surf executeable.  Next I ran startx and then opened a
terminal then did ./surf and when surf runs, it has firefox take you to
the offending web location.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.