Re: FYI - Command Line Programs for the Blind

Years since I used it on a regular basis, but it's only been a couple of weeks since I used it for any purpose at all, and it's slow. Very slow, especially compared to what I'm used to using. I still don't want to have anything to do with Microsoft and their shady business practices, but the technical problems are still the main deciding factor for me.

~Kyle