Re: How did people here learn GUIs

Oh wow Paul! Thanks for the 4DOS memories! That little thing was simply the best thing for DOS ever made <smiles>. Believe it or not, I read somewhere that 4DOS may actually be open source now, and that it runs like a dream under FreeDOS. In any case, that was a fun little trip down memory lane, as it also sparked a memory of my Apple //e days in the mid to late 1980's as well. Good old Applesoft BASIC, DOS3.3 and of course ProDOS. Ah, those were the days. Did someone say Echo II? LOL.
Sent from the days of wild