Re: help with vmlinuz

Attila,

What I have to do on Red Hat is edit the file /etc/lilo.conf. I change
the lines that point to the old kernel to point to the new one - there
are two lines in each load set. Then issue the lilo command with no
arguments. You should get a message saying that each set of commands has
been added; no warnings or errors. Then reboot.

Check the file names very carefully!

See the lilo.conf(5) man page.

Lee