Re: QUOTING!!!

IMHO, there's seldom any need for quoting, whether on the top or bottom.
I just write a (hopefully) lucid sentence summarizing what I'm
responding to.

For what it's worth, I've never seen a flame about someone putting their
comment at the top of the message followed by the (generally useless)
quote. Just goes to show how varied the approaches and preferences can
be.

When there are several points all of which elicit a comment, quoting
comes in handy, but those situations are rare.

Just my 3.1415927 cents worth...

Lee