Re: debian install

Get Oralux (www.oralux.org). It's Debian by way of Knoppix. For speech
install just burn the CD, stick it in the computer and reboot. For
Braille or if your machine won't boot from a CD you can copy and modify
the boot disk image. I'm not positive how close it is to native Debian
but I think it's pretty close; they say it has 3 CDs worth of
information compressed onto 1 CD.

If you have the machine for only a few days you might not need a full
install anyway.

Lee