Re: brltty with the braille lite

On 06/22/03 12:26 AM -0500, Cheryl Homiak wrote:
> well, if /dev/ttyS3 is being accessed, I think you are right. It isn't going to
> make a difference to compile it from source.
> Now my only thought would be that something else might be trying to access that
> irq also?
> Are you running this with speakup at the same time and, if so, is speakup giving
> you any messages during boot that indicate a problem? Or is there anything that
> indicates a problem in /var/log/messages?

I don't see any unusual messages on the computer side of things. The
only messages about serial I get when booting are telling me that tyS3
is there. I also have a modem on ttyS4 which is a pci card but it is
using different io/irq settings.

> Cheryl

Unix is a user friendly operating system. It just picks its friends more
carefully than others.
Thomas Stivers	e-mail: stivers_t@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx	gpg: 45CBBABD