Hi

Hi all.  First up, let me introduce myself.  My name is Jaffar, and I am from Singapore.  I am, as it were, a freshman to all things Linex.  The purpose of me wanting to join this list is that I want to be able to be proficient in the Linex os.  I have a computer running Windows xp, but since I have a rather huge drive, I would also like to be able to use Linex for programming purposes.  To this end, I would like to ask for materials pertaining to the installation and setting up of linex.  Would I be able to install it without sighted Assistance?  Which installation of Linex would best suit me as a new user.  Which speech software would best help me along?  I hope someone can help me with the materials, guidance, and, the answers to these questions.  Oh, and should i install linex from open source, or, should I get an installation pack?  Thanks in advance for any help and cheers!
For Information, Fun and Games, and, general trivia, please visit my home page, www.justwan.com and be involved.  See you there.