Re: [OT] Blinux dd command to copy key disks

On Fri, Dec 13, 2002 at 05:54:09AM +0800, John wrote:
> People pay for the right to use software. I can't imagine any vendor
> actually makes money out of key disks.
Totally agree with this, but to stop this "ot" subject, I have a simple
moral solution:
# rm -rf /mnt/win_c 'enter'

Osvaldo La Rosa.

PS: I recommend for them who are talking about non free soft and
morality, to visit the http://www.gnu.org site, and to learn more about
the GNU and FREE software philosophy; this should definitely prevent
people to pay for immoral software while taking profit of any available
FREE software, even for their non free operating system.
That's the one and only reaction I want to give about it.