Re: [OT] Blinux dd command to copy key disks

I could be wrong, but I think backing up a key (authorization) disk is
illegal, not to say immoral. If your key disk gets damaged, buy a new one;
that's what the procedure for replacing key disks is for.

I surely hope this list does not degenerate into a discussion of theft.

--

Lee Maschmeyer
lee_maschmeyer@wayne.edu

"Now I've reached the awkward age of man:
Too old for Castoria and too young for Serutan."
     --Homer & Jethro