modems

What is a good modem to get that works under linux that can do the following:
1. voice/data/fax
2. trace the calls coming in if it's on an inside line rather than an
outside direct line, i.e you have to dial 9 to get an outside line.
3. would allow me to hook my regular phone up to it
4. would be able to block callers based on what number they call from.
I use both windows and linux, and am on a lan there, but at home, I will
have to go back to dialup again. I don't even use the modem in my system
right now, but could hook it up for blocking calls if there's no other way
but to let them go to voice mail and never answer any calls. *60 doesn't
get in to a prompt to do it, and dialing 9*60 doesn't work either.
Thanks.