dosemu and com port problem resolved

Cheryl,
Could you explain how to get dosemu started quickly with enough memory
for MegaDots and not using com1? I've downloded dosemu-1.3.1 and want to
gert to work. If you also received a personal message from me, I'm
posting this again because you may not be receiving my e-mail again or I
might not be receiving yours. My apogies to others on the list, but I
think this might be of interest to some of them also.
John