BRLTTY and grade 2 english braille.

Dave Mielke <dave@mielke.cc> writes:

> The latest beta release of BRLTTY now supports grade 2 US English Braille.
Wow! I am highly impressed.  Great work and thanks to everyone who might have
been involed!  Is someone already working on German contraction table?
I looked at the tbl format and it looks very simple to modify and tweak! Great!

So if no one already does, I might try to achieve some basic german
contraction settings.

--
CYa,
  Mario