BRLTTY and grade 2 english braille.

[quoted lines by Mario Lang on March 21, 2002, at 19:26]

>Is someone already working on German contraction table?

No. We, mostly John (see the ChangeLog), have only been working on English
braille so far. For one thing, we wanted to get this stuff out to the public
sooner rather than later. For another, that's all we know.

>So if no one already does, I might try to achieve some basic german
>contraction settings.

That'd be very much appreciated. Please do let me know if you need more rules
than are implemented so far.

EMail: dave@mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | if you're concerned about Hell.
http://familyradio.com