weasel Pc

The pc weasel has a serial port on it.
You must attach another computer to the port and run
a terminal emulation program that will emulate a vt100 terminal.
I use an old 486 running dos, commo 7.8 and jaws for dos
with an accent sa as my synthesizer.
I am sure you could also use windows as well
with hyperterm if that is its name.
The pc weasel also has a key board port. you attach a supplied cable from
the pc weasel keyport to the keyboard port on
your pc where theyou have installed the pc weasel.

phil