weasel Pc

HI.
I have been using one of the isa versions for about 2 years now.
It is a very good device for setting the bios settings,
and even using dos/linux or any other text based operating
system.
although, I wouldn't want to use it for that purpose for any length of time
when there are better ways of doing so.
your bios must be a text bios not one of the win bioses such
as the ones that ami uses.
if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

phil