Extracting Entire Audio CD as one big Wave File

The easyest way of getting the full cd on one file that i can think of:
use cdrdao --read tocfilename to get all the sound off the cd into the
file data.bin.  This is a raw format file.
you can then use sox to convert into a wave file if that is what you want.
something like
sox -traw -r44100 -sw -c2 data.bin data.wav
There might be something missing in the command, but man sox will help.
regards, Willem