Extracting Entire Audio CD as one big Wave File

	I burned some CD's on a Philips CDR870 and did not do a
very good job of indexing the tracks.  Now that I got cdrecord
and both cdparanoia and cdda2wav working under Debian Linux, I
think I remember reading on this list that one can extract all
tracks as one huge Wave file.  Of course, it is then necessary to
edit that enormous file in to new Wave files which I will attempt
to do later, but my question is whether or not it is possible
using existing tools to combine 2, more, or all individual tracks
on a CD in to a single Wave file?

Martin McCormick WB5AGZ  Stillwater, OK
OSU Center for Computing and Information Services Network Operations Group