Ecmascript and Lynx/Linux

On Tue, Feb 05, 2002 at 11:34:16AM -0600, Cheryl Homiak wrote:
> I think what tim says is true. So the bottom line question is: Are there
> people on this list who have the skills who either are currently working
> or are going to start working on lynx? And if there are those on this list
> who are working on lynx, I think many of us would like to hear a status
> report on what's being done about the javascript issue. If nobody on this
> list is working on lynx and nobody steps forward to take on the project,
> what alternatives does that leave those of us who really want full acces
> to the Internet?

there are at least two other text-mode browsers aside from lynx.
i think they are "links" and "www".  there may very well be others.

i have no idea what they are like, though.
--
Henry Yen                                       Aegis Information Systems, Inc.
Senior Systems Programmer                       Hicksville, New York