From: "John J. Boyer" <director@chpi.org>
To: <blinux-list@redhat.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 11:14 AM
Subject: Re: Ecmascript and Lynx/Linux

Cheryl,
If you used Internet Explorer and Jaws on Windows to access the Web, I
think you might be disappointed. There are many sites that I can't
handle with IE and Jaws, but that I can do fine with when I am using
Lynx and BRLTTY. Filling out Web forms can be a real hassle with Ie nd
Jaws. I'm not sure if blind people are much better off in Windows as far
as Javascript goes, because it mostly generates graphics. Maybe I'm
wrong, but what could a text-based browser do with Javascript anyway?
John

--
Computers to Help People, Inc.
http://www.chpi.org