How Do You Use Linux?: online banking:

Janina:
I am very interested in how and where you do online banking. Both of the
banks that I have ever tried to use online banking with had applications
that did not appear to be accessible to linux users, but this is omething
I would like to do.
Most of the rest of your list I either now do or forsee myself eventually
doing, and I hope shortly to be able to add "filling in excel timesheets
for my job" to my own list.

--
				Cheryl