How Do You Use Linux?: online banking:

I currently use http://www.nexitybank.com. Regretably, they've just
announced newly, rewritten web pages which appear to be all javascript. I
will be calling one of the officers there this week to see if that can be
stopped. He did tell me some months ago that they wanted to stay browser
netural. So, perhaps there's some hope.

If my recollection serves, First Union pages are quite accessible. Also,
First USA and Bank One are pretty usable, if memory serves. Also, I think
there's a bank in Rhode Island that's quite usable.

Lastly, Bank of America is slowly recasting all of their banking services
to be more accessible. The portions of their site which have been
rewritten for accessibility work very well with lynx. Unfortunately, as of
about 6 months ago when last I looked, their online pages had not yet been
rewritten for accessibility.

There may be others. These are just the ones I use or remember off the top
of my head.

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development