How Do You Use Linux?

Hi, John:

I use linux to do almost all of my work for AFB. The only exception
involves evaluating Windows applications or evaluating how Windows
responds to certain types of files or web pages.

In addition to email and web access, my use of linux includes:

Writing reports;
Editing others' reports;
Writing web pages;
Reading spread sheets (I don't usually create these myself);
Calendaring appointments for myself;
Managing my contact data;
Making travel arrangements;
Checking the weather where I'm going;
Creating custom CD ROMs and burning them;
Installing and configuring custom, web-based applications for our
	Governmental Relations office;

In addition, in my personal time I frequently:

Online shopping;
Online banking;
Listen to streaming audio;
Listen to .mp3's and .ogg's