How Do You Use Linux?

Hello,
There is a debate on blindprogramming about what blind people can use
Linux for besides e-mail, surfing the Web, and writing programs (for
Linux, of course). Personally, my business runs on e-mail andthe Web, so
these were my major applications even in Windows. Others on
blindprogramming have mentioned burning MP3 CD's. I'd like to be able to
tell the list that blind people are using Linux for many productive
purposes. If this is off-topic, please send me meail privately.
Thanks.
John

--
Computers to Help People, Inc.