How Do You Use Linux?

Hi

Well here's my six pence worth!

I listen to radio streams and record them to make wav and then mp3 files.
I record cassette tape recordings as wav and mp3 files.
I use SpeakFreely to chat with people around the world.
I use an irc client to chat with my local Linux User Group.
I log on to another user's machine in America and a group of us play monopoly.
I play hangman.
I'm learning postgresql.
I've shared files by allowing people to log into their account on my machine.

Gena