How Do You Use Linux?: shopping and javascript

Actually, I find many, many sites accessible for shopping, though some
aren't. The one extra little wrinkle I am noticing lately is that some
sites have a place marked "go_button" or something similar to that, for
searching or submitting, and this go_button does not have any link to it.
Very frustrating, as usually the rest of the site is perfectly accessible.
However, I am able to do a lot of shopping online; I do, however, have
concerns that if the Java script issue for linux isn't soon addressed,
much of my shopping will eventuallly be impossible. It's not that I'm
whining and wishing somebody else would do it; if I had the knowledge and
skills, I would definitely be working on this problem, and I really hope
that somebody is trying to do so.

--
				Cheryl