INSTALLING EMACSPEAK WITH DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF LINUX

Michael
Whether someone at the store can do it depends on how good they are with
Linux. If they don't know Linux they will likely have some problems getting
it going and maybe not do it very well.

If you want to try to find someone in your area who _IS_ good with Linux,
outline your request and email it to lssb@mail.computerdatasafe.com.au

Remember to mention where you are.

You will get a message saying it needs to be approved because you're not a
member, and I will approve it.

I cannot guarantee that you will find someone that way, but there are members
of that list all over the world.

--

Cheers
John.

Please, no off-list mail. You will fall foul of my spam treatment.