Linux Viruses

hi,
  Linux has a different set of Security issues. Suffice it to say
there is no perfect model. Having said that it is important to
realize that one of the key components of security is to
explicitly  allow. What one observes from windows is that the
environment is explicitly deny. This in itself is a recipe
for disaster. The thought pattern of security practices are
quite a bit different than the thought pattern of either
systems in usual usage. What it comes down to mostly is when
you let users do anything they want and build a system that
promotes that type of usage your security goes out the window;-}
Best Regards
dreamwvr@dreamwvr.com