parted and moving/shrinking partitions and now swap

Why then does redhat make me have it? Does getting a segmentation fault
when running a little program necessarily mean I should try it or disable
it, maybe that's why I get it once in awhile, and it is on.
I actually got the ram to increase windows performance, since I still am
stuck dual booting, but wish I'd have waited until now, probably cheaper
than when I first got the machine with it.