cygwin?

	Where can I get set files for Wineyes to use cygwin? I know window-eyes
doesn't read this type of stuff real well, and I'm stuck using windows
until I get linux installed with kernel 2.4.x anyway. The weird part was
that the box that my modem came in said it was controller based, but it
uses com5, and ttyS4 won't initialize with it. I would've kept my isa
modem, but only have one slot where the double talk is, and thought a Pci
modem would be easier to get than a Pci synthesizer, at least for linux use
anyways.