BRLTTY: latest release is version what?

Hi All,

I've been off the list for a while, so apologies if this has already been
covered.  I recently downloaded the latest version of BRLTTY from Dave
Mielke's site mielke.cc/brltty.  This is version 2.1.  However, looking at
some old messages from this list, I see that there was an announcement a few
months ago, of version 2.98.  Is 2.1 actually by some strange naming
convention actually newer than 2.98, or is the website pointing at the wrong
current version?

Anyone Know?

Tim Pennick