MIDI

On Wed, Oct 03, 2001 at 04:51:34PM -0500, Luke Davis wrote:
> I'm thinking more of sequencing (baby cakewalk/sound forge/etc.), but that
> might be of use.

well, there is brahms from KDE, but that is NOT accessible, and was not
the easiest program to use, even for me who is sighted, and used to
strange programs (might be easier when you have a midi-keyboard).
http://brahms.sourceforge.net/

And on the question on a software synth there is Arts (also part of KDE)
that can be used to create instruments that talk midi, see
http://www.arts-project.org/ for more info.

Those are the projects that I know about that are useful, of course
there is always Csound, but I don't know how it works or what kind of IO
it handles. All I know is that it's programmable, so it should be very
accesible :).

/Peter Toneby
--
Alpha Test Version:  Too buggy to be released to the paying public.
Beta Test Version:  Still too buggy to be released.