MIDI

[quoted lines by Luke Davis on October 3, 2001, at 00:40]

Hi:

>Are there any accessible MIDI applications under Linux currently?  Are
>there any in development?

What sort of MIDI application are you looking for? It just so happens that, for
my own purposes, I've just finished writing one which turns the keyboard into a
keyboard, with each row of keys representing an octave with a few notes above
and below it. Each note lasts as long as its key is held down, and, keyboard
permitting, several notes can be played simultaneously. The space bar raises
keys by a semitone (sharp). The arrow keys select instruments (up/down select
the type, left/right select within the type).  Page up/down shift up/down by
octaves. New fetures as I dream them up or as others suggest them. If anyone is
interested, let me know.

EMail: dave@mielke.cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | if you're concerned about Hell.