the Papenmeir device that was supposed to be coming out

Wow, wonder where the Braille Note is going, why CE and not the pocketpc
OS, does that mean they just invented a device that has no potential to go
anywhere now?
At 09:35 PM 11/15/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Craig:
>
>We were told this by a Microsoft manager in the Reader team during a
>conversation about Reader support on the Braille Note about a month ago.
>Others here in the U.S. have confirmed this to us, but we have not yet
>sought or obtained any published announcement to that effect. I'll see
>about finding something on their website in press releases, probably.
>

>On Fri, 16 Nov 2001, Craig Powell wrote:
>
>> G'day Janina,
>>
>> I work as a technician for a blindness agency in Australia and I monitor
the blinux list. I was interested about your comment about Microsoft no
longer supporting MIPS processors for Win CE. I was wondering how you found
this information as we have several people considering getting Braille
Notes and other versions of that hardware. This could make a difference as
to the advice we give our clients. I would very much like to get some more
information on this if you could oblige.