the Papenmeir device that was supposed to be coming out

G'day Janina,

I work as a technician for a blindness agency in Australia and I monitor the blinux list. I was interested about your comment about Microsoft no longer supporting MIPS processors for Win CE. I was wondering how you found this information as we have several people considering getting Braille Notes and other versions of that hardware. This could make a difference as to the advice we give our clients. I would very much like to get some more information on this if you could oblige.

Thanks in advance.

Craig Powell
Technical Support Officer
Association f/t Blind W.A.