the Papenmeir device that was supposed to be coming out

Wow, I love braille displays, but getting money, money for college is going
to be hard enough, but I think the technology costs more than most can
afford, thus causing less to be sold than what would be if they cost less.
I really could use a braille display, as I'm quite interested in radio, and
think reading stuff in braille is easier and quicker than trying to mimick
the speech I'm listening to. There's probably many other situations to use
braille rather than speech. With speech, you'd have to do so much editing
to take hesitations out, maybe not real hard with a little time
compressing, but wonder if it's that noticable anyways?
At 09:37 AM 11/16/01 +0800, you wrote:
>G'day Janina,
>
>I work as a technician for a blindness agency in Australia and I monitor
the blinux list. I was interested about your comment about Microsoft no
longer supporting MIPS processors for Win CE. I was wondering how you found
this information as we have several people considering getting Braille
Notes and other versions of that hardware. This could make a difference as
to the advice we give our clients. I would very much like to get some more
information on this if you could oblige.