the Papenmeir device that was supposed to be coming out

This is just a guess, but my expectation is that it has to do with the
processor. I don't know what the Strongarm supports in the way of RAM. I
do understand that it will run on battery longer, and that's certainly
important in a device you carry around. Also, it runs off ROM chips so you
don't wait for it to boot, you power up and it's ready.

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development

Email: janina@afb.net		Phone: (202) 408-8175

Chair, Accessibility SIG
Open Electronic Book Forum (OEBF)
http://www.openebook.org

Surpassing Gutenberg, at http://www.afb.org/ebook.asp

http://www.afb.org/mlkweb.asp

Learn how to make accessible software at
http://www.afb.org/accessapp.asp