the Papenmeir device that was supposed to be coming out

Just to clarify my point about the OS's further. And to be concise. Using
the PC and PC DOS/Windows os's as an example, what is so, so unthinkable
about a palmtop or laptop that is fully functional with braille and
speech. I have a desktop pc with a DecTalk Express and a PowerBraille 40
running a dual-boot system, linux with brltty and emacspeak and speakup
or DOS/Windows 95 running Window-Eyes 4.1. Why can't something this good
be in a box that small? Sighted people have it with Thinkpad and Mac Power
Book. I don't know what kinds of portable PC run full Linux with X-win?
That's all folks. Your thoughts?

--
Bill Gaughan
wgaughan@snet.net