the Papenmeir device that was supposed to be coming out

Why will the Elba have a memory restriction. The Mac Power Book comes with
128 Megs of memory? I believe the IBM Thinkpad does also. Come one, guys,
memory is really cheap, today. I can get a 128 meg chip for $30 or less,
mail order off the web.

--
Bill Gaughan
wgaughan@snet.net