the Papenmeir device that was supposed to be coming out

Hi Luke,

    I certainly didn't intend to offend anyone either. I do believe that
statistically though I am on safe ground. One statistic is that 80% of blind
people are unemployed and that 80% of the ones who are employed are Braille
users. I based my statements on my experience and on the people I have
worked with and trained throughout the years. Of course there are exceptions
to every rule. I also believe that there is a huge difference in the Braille
display you are using. For example, using an eighty character display is
much more productive than using a 20 or 40 cell display.
Tommy