the Papenmeir device that was supposed to be coming out

Well It seems that we aren't getting very far with this discussion. If you
believe that everything is off the shelf why don't you go over to Radio
Shack and build your own unit. Then you could have exactly what you want and
save thousands of dollars. Just try it and let me know how it works out. If
you can do it then you can make all that money and do everyone a big favor.
Just the cost of designing and manufacturing the molds to manufacture the
housing runs into hundreds of thousands of dollars. If it were so easy then
everyone would be doing it. They aren't.
Tommy